What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to technically facilitate navigation, compile usage statistics, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies can be classified into different categories depending on the entity that manages them, the period of time they remain active or according to their purpose. However, the above, sometimes it is possible that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
AT PRESENT WE CAN DISTINGUISH THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF COOKIES:
- Analytical cookies: these are a type of cookies that serve to collect statistics on the activity of the user when visiting the website and the general activity of the same. The information collected is anonymous and allows us to optimize navigation through our website and guarantee the best service to the user. The user can exclude his activity through the exclusion systems provided by the analytical tools.
- Technical and personalization cookies: these are cookies for internal use for the operation of the website.
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
- Own cookies (from ANAV): are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the ANAV and from which the requested service is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the ANAV, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Browsing this web portal means that the following types of cookie can be installed:
- Own, technical, session and personalization cookies.
- Third-party cookies, for technical and analytical purposes.
own, technical, session and personalisation cookies.
Third-party cookies, for technical and analytical purposes.
Currently , analytical cookies are not used in Anav that allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. In su navigation on our website is not analyzed in order to improve the offer of services we offer nor is it used internally in order to increase our understanding of the behavior of users on the web.